Necros
Necros
Cara is my Mistress

StátuszCaptivated by Tabrett.
  Csoport: Tag
Hozzászólás: 8558
Csatolások: 17675
Azonosító: 12106
Hi and Welcome! Nice first post but here you have to upload the pictures to this site's server, don't post links. wink.gif
Üdv a fórumon! Szép kezdés, de itt feltöltjük a képeket a szerverre, nem linkelünk. wink.gif

Sorry, I don't know if you're from Hungary or not. Bocs, nem tudom, hogy te is magyar vagy-e vagy sem. smileeee.gif

Thx to Striperella at Celebutopia for the extra pictures. meghajolo.gif
1 felhasználónak tetszik: Gabor-
2008. május 19. 03:28 #3
ineedaquicki
ineedaquicki
új tag
Hozzászólás: 2
Csatolások: 0
Azonosító: 40968
Idézet(Necros @ 2008. May 18. - 07:34)
Hi and Welcome! Nice first post but here you have to upload the pictures to this site's server, don't post links. wink.gif
Üdv a fórumon! Szép kezdés, de itt feltöltjük a képeket a szerverre, nem linkelünk. wink.gif

Sorry, I don't know if you're from Hungary or not. Bocs, nem tudom, hogy te is magyar vagy-e vagy sem. smileeee.gif
Thx to Striperella at Celebutopia for the extra pictures. meghajolo.gif

HAHA. biggrin.gif Not Hungarian mate, but your website is one of the best and I just wanted to contribute. I feel bad lurking for so long, and not helping out. Believe it or not, it took me 10 minutes just to post those pictures. Thanks for responding back. I would upload them to the site, but that would take me forever to figure out due to the language barrier. When I registered, it changed everything from Hungarian to English, but I can't seem to find that button anymore. Thanks for the help though. beer.gif
2008. május 30. 01:38 #4
panasonx
panasonx
új tag
Hozzászólás: 16
Csatolások: 11
Azonosító: 20386
thx
Hozzászólok Nem indíthatsz új témát!

Kapcsolódó sztárok