Necros
Necros
Cara is my Mistress

StátuszCaptivated by Tabrett.
  Csoport: Tag
Hozzászólás: 8558
Csatolások: 17675
Azonosító: 12106
w00t.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif Ezekbõl egyelõre csak ekkora van.

meghajolo.gif SportingStar beer.gif

A magazinból:
Idézet
Scoring a role in 'Transformers' was sure to put Megan Fox on the map. Bending over the hood of a car in a short denim skirt escalated her to Sexiest Woman Alive. Now, thanks to her new GQ interview, she's also one of the most foul-mouthed women alive ... and we dig it.
In the interview and accompanying bikini photo shoot, Fox opines on teen scandals from Miley Cyrus to Vanessa Hudgens (to which she says "F--- Disney"), to a short lesbian stint as a teen and even how her out-of-this-world sex appeal is holding down her acting.

Some choice quotes from Fox's interview:
On seeing herself in 'Transformers': "Every time that movie is playing on a plane, I pull my hat down like blinders. I don't want to be famous right now. I've done one movie. And it's not a movie I want to stand on as far as acting ability goes. I mean -- I'm not going to win an Oscar anytime soon. I'm not Meryl Streep."
On calming down: "Before I go onstage anywhere, I take a Xanax now."
On the editorial judgment of Yahoo!: "The other day, I said I eat a lot of cake, and that was the top story on Yahoo!"
On her teen lesbian stripper crush: "I decided that I was going to get her to love me back, and I went out of my way to create a relationship with this girl, a stripper named Nikita. I was there all the time -- I would go there by myself. I bought her things -- perfume, body spray, girlie stuff. I turned into a weird middle-aged married man. I felt like I had this need to save Nikita. I'd get lap dances so I could get to know her, and I'd give her what I thought were great little sound bites of inspiration -- like 'You can do it, you're better than this!' I didn't want her to be there."

On Angelina Jolie: "I don't even consider her human; she's like a superhuman goddess."
On teen photo scandals: "With any of the Miley Cyrus s---, or any of that Vanessa Hudgens s--- I would never issue an apology for my life and for who I am. It's like, 'Oh, I'm sorry I took a naked, private picture that someone is an a----le and sold for money. I'm sorry if someone else is a d---.' No. You shouldn't have to apologize. Someone betrayed Vanessa, but no one's angry at that person. She had to apologize. I hate Disney for making her do that. F--- Disney. They take these little girls, and they put them through entertainment school and teach them to sing and dance, and make them wear belly shirts, but they won't allow them to be their own people. It makes me sick."
On her sexuality: "Look, I'm not a lesbian -- I just think that all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes. I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl -- Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerizing. And lately I've been obsessed with Jenna Jameson, but ... Oh boy."
On the GQ interview: "My publicist is going to hang herself knowing what I've told you. She's going to quit the business and open a taco stand."

About the pictures where she's grabbing BAG's stuff: "I don’t understand why they’re so scandalous. When they first came out, it was like, Megan Fox was giving Brian a blow job in pub—I mean, uh—a hand job in public. First: Who gives hand jobs? Who’s given a hand job since seventh grade? Not me. And who does it at a café on a public street? I touch him all the time. It’s just like, if you have a girlfriend, you grab her butt or whatever. That’s all it was, but it became a big deal. I don’t know why. For me, touching Brian’s dick for two seconds—that’s not part of our sex life. That’s me playing around; you know, you just cup it a little. For a few seconds."

cool.gif Tetszik amit mond és ahogyan mondja. smileeee.gif
2008. szeptember 17. 15:44 #2
Vaffankulo
Vaffankulo
Hozzászólás: 685
Csatolások: 2
Azonosító: 39894
Szép wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Köszi meghajolo.gif meghajolo.gif
2008. november 18. 18:03 #3
Necros
Necros
Cara is my Mistress

StátuszCaptivated by Tabrett.
Hozzászólás: 8558
Csatolások: 17675
Azonosító: 12106
thumbsup.gif Még néhány fantasztikus kép!

w00t.gif wub2.gif heart.gif

meghajolo.gif RobbyR beer.gif
2008. november 18. 22:18 #4
Vaffankulo
Vaffankulo
Hozzászólás: 685
Csatolások: 2
Azonosító: 39894
WOW ooo.gif ooo.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Köszi meghajolo.gif meghajolo.gif
2008. november 18. 22:31 #5
laszika15
laszika15
új tag
Hozzászólás: 9
Csatolások: 0
Azonosító: 72111
ISTENNÖ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! meghajolo.gif meghajolo.gif meghajolo.gif
2008. november 20. 12:26 #6
frenetiq
frenetiq
Hozzászólás: 928
Csatolások: 81
Azonosító: 286
beer.gif wub.gif
2009. július 10. 00:56 #7
Vintage_Design
Vintage_Design
új tag
Hozzászólás: 66
Csatolások: 0
Azonosító: 18284
thanks for Megan! =)
2009. július 26. 19:46 #8
illidan
illidan
visszatérő vendég

StátuszA lét határozza meg a tudatot. Ha megisszuk a lét, a tudat elszáll. - Hofi Géza
Hozzászólás: 138
Csatolások: 325
Azonosító: 86555
szép wub.gif
köszi beer.gif
Hozzászólok Nem indíthatsz új témát!

Kapcsolódó sztárok