zoli007
zoli007
    Csoport: Tag
Hozzászólás: 2937
Csatolások: 26931
Azonosító: 24048
smileeee.gif

Idézet
Hermione Granger comes back on screens ...
Yes, since Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, come out in July 2007, people got impatient to see Hermione again. Two years later, she comes back in cinemas for new adventures. In addition, we are filming since February the ultimate episode of the saga, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. This last chapter will be in two parts, one for 2010 and the other for 2011. It's crazy, for the first time I feel a pressure on my shoulders. Because I get ready to say goodbye to my character, and I don't want to disappoint fans !

How do you live the end of the saga Harry Potter ?
What I'll say might surprise some people, but I tackle the end of the adventure with impartiality. Of course, I have a chance to have had this experience in my adolescence. But, after 8 years, I have other projects. I want to change, to discover myself through other differents roles.

Propositions might already pour in ...
For now, I've just a certainty : I go to Uni in september ! I need to devote time for my studies, in attending English class and Philosophy. After having hesitating a long time between England and the USA, I hope I'll attend the American university of Brown, in Rhode Island state. If it works, I'll follow my acting career in parallel. I'll never leave my biggest passion.

So you don't stop acting ...
No ! If all is working well, I'll act next autumn, an independant film called Napoleon and Betsy realised by Benjamin Ross. I'll play the Betsy Balcombe's role, the heroine, which at the origin have to be played by scarlett Johansson, who is a producter too. Besty is a young noble with enthusiastic disposition. Accidentally, she find herself on the Britain Island of Sainte-Hélène, where the great Napoleon is exiled.

Recently, you voice have taken part in a cartoon, what memories have you ?
Indeed, I was proposed to dub the American voice of Princess Pea in the Legend of Despereaux. This was a great experience ! I have never work on a cartoon before. In the scenario, my character is always in action ; Pea is kidnapped and chased constantly. She is always running. At times, I was completly out of breath [laughs] ! Dubbing a voice is not an easy exercise. You must manage to adapt yourself, to embody an animated character. Nevertheless, this experience was funny for me. And It was good for me to go out of the Harry Potter universe !

The look, is it important for you ?
On my way of dressing, I'm a real tomboy ! I have it in common with Hermione. In everyday life, I'm wearing a jean and a simple pullover. For special occasions, like the premieres or gala parties, I try to make an effort. I'm not at-ease in creator's robes, but I begin to appreciate it ...

What aspect of you personality would you change ?
I would like to be more sexy ! In each photocall, the stylists would like to see me wearing ultramini skirts, set assistants would like I take some languorous poses ... I admit that I can't already be a tigress. But I'm working for it [laughs] !
1 felhasználónak tetszik: nightfever
2009. június 01. 13:31 #2
Piros0817
Piros0817
gonosz taemint törpe™

StátuszHappy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favour.
  Csoport: Tag
Hozzászólás: 1926
Csatolások: 6457
Azonosító: 70950
köszi meghajolo.gif
2009. június 01. 13:33 #3
- törölt felhasználó -    
köszike meghajolo.gif meghajolo.gif smileeee.gif
2009. június 01. 15:35 #4
jexxica
jexxica

StátuszA Big Angelina Jolie Fan