Cara is my Mistress

StátuszCaptivated by Tabrett.
  Csoport: Tag
Hozzászólás: 8558
Csatolások: 17675
Azonosító: 12106
w00t.gif drool.gif heart.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Idézet
On doing a "celebrity line": "The way I look at it, I had a career as a child. I had a career in an industry in which the media kind of. . . they're obsessed with the young girl thing. But when I turned 18, I moved to New York, and I haven't really done anything to be a celebrity. I've been transitioning from acting as a kid to doing something that I'm choosing for myself — to be a part of the fashion industry. . . the outside perception is very different because you do have celebrity brands, people like Jessica Simpson and Kimora Lee Simmons, and those are celebrity brands because they have their names on them."
On working with Mary-Kate: "The Row is really something that I'm doing while my sister still wants to focus on acting. She's my partner in The Row, but she trusts me with the every day. I mean, I see her like ten times a day."
On being different from her twin sister: "When I was 14, 15, 16, 17, it was harder because the two of us were still very similar. We had to work through what's special about us, and then the media had to work through it. . . I've never been one to engage the media to say that I'm different. I actually did the opposite and I totally went internal. I was like, "See y'all!" I want to be behind the scenes, and I don't want people to know anything about my personal life. I have a job, I take it very seriously, and I work really hard."
2009. május 17. 11:42 #2
nozso13
nozso13
    Csoport: Tag
Hozzászólás: 7208
Csatolások: 72041
Azonosító: 47795
ooo.gifooo.gif
Ilyet is tud?Nagyon helyes! cool.gif
Köszi meghajolo.gif beer.gif
2009. május 17. 23:38 #3
Garfield